This referral sales agreement is made between:
Cheques Plus (the "Principal") and (2) The referrer (the "Agent").
Whereas the Principal wishes to market the products as described in Schedule A (the "Products");
And whereas the agent is prepared to direct Prospects directly to ChequesPlus.com using a special hyperlink to buy the Products in return for a commission and other compensation listed in Schedule C
It is agreed as follows:
- The Principal grants the Agent an exclusive right to direct Prospects to ChequesPlus.com for the period described in Schedule B (the "Selling Rights").
- The Agent shall clearly identify themselves as a duly authorized affiliate agent of the Principal in the course of their efforts to sell the Products on behalf of the Principal and may not sell the Products in their own name.
- The relationship between the parties shall at all times be that of independent contractors. No employment, partnership or joint venture relationship is formed by this referral agreement and at no time may the Agent position itself as affiliated to the Company, except as an independent referrer. In view of this independent relationship the Agent shall not enter into any agreements on behalf of the Company, shall make no warranty either expressed or implied on behalf of the Company and shall not incur any expenses on behalf of the Company.
TELEPHONE/ EMAIL CONTACT PROTOCOL
- Telephone contact should not be before 9:00AM or after 6:00PM in the local timezone.
- Calls to business prospects should only be made Monday to Friday only.
- Agent agrees to NOT SEND UNSOLICITED or SPAM email to promote our products. This action is ground for Immediate termination of agent's account with a cancelation of any pending commissions.
- The Agent just needs to refer potential customers to our website to place their order, Principal will do the rest, taking orders through our secure servers or over the phone, process the orders, returns, customer support, shipping, etc ... Agent does nothing but refers people to our website and gets paid!
- There is no minimum number of customers Agent has to refer in order to be paid; Agent can refer as many or little customers he/she likes. The amount of money for agent to make is unlimited- the more customers' agent refers the more money agents are likely to make.
- Agent must urge customers when they sign up for a new account at www.Cheques Plus.com to use agents specific affiliate link, so Principal can know that agent introduced him and pay agent commissions, principal will not be liable to pay any commissions to agent if the referral link was not used to make the purchase.
- Existing Cheques Plus customers are not eligible as Prospects.
- Some coupon codes are not eligible with the referral program.
- The Principal shall pay the Agent a commission based on the conditions set forth in Schedule C (the "Commissions"), exclusive of any sales taxes of each order.
- Principal will not pay commission on refunds, fraudulent sales or chargeback's.
5 .01 No training needed. Agent will just need to study website www.Cheques Plus.com in detail, to be more familiar with Cheques Plus's product types, brands etc, so Agent can highlight the advantages and benefits of buying from Cheques Plus VS. the competitors.
RESTRAINT OF COMPETITION
6.01 The Agent shall not sell, or in any way assist anyone else to sell, any products that compete with the Products of the Principal within the territory described in Schedule B for the duration of the Selling Rights without the written consent of the Principal.
7.01 The Agent shall keep the Principal's business secrets confidential and shall not disclose them to any third party during and after termination of the selling rights without the written consent of the Principal.
SUMMARY TERMINATION OF THE SELLING RIGHTS
8.01 Either party may terminate this referral agreement at any time by giving the other party a written notice. Upon termination by either party all outstanding referral fees due to the Agent at that time shall be settled in full within thirty days.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, and by the laws of laws of Canada applicable therein.
The "Products" of Cheques Plus consist of the following items.1.) All items and products sold by Cheques Plus on ChequesPlus.com including but not limited to Cheques, Deposit books, Stamps, MIC Cartridges.
The "Selling Rights"
Whereas Cheques Plus will hire as a commissioned referral agent under the terms of the accompanying Commission Sales Agreement for a period of commencing on or after depending on the Agreement date, or until such a time when either party decides to terminate employment.
- NEW CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS: Agents selling Cheques Plus’s products will receive commissions based on gross sales at the rate of 10%.
- Weekly quotas cycle begins on Sunday morning and ends on the next Sunday morning.
- Payments will be made monthly to agent's PayPal account.
- Every month Cheques Plus will email agent a detailed report on all earnings. Upon receiving this email Cheques Plus will pay the commissions. This Email will also contain the number of registered customers agent has referred so agent will be able to track commissions.
By signing up you agree to these terms and conditions.